The Organic stores are leveling up their retails sales and distribution. As a result, it’s time to adopt grocery retailing software for their supply chain management.
There are some common problems like high perishability of the greens, fruits, and vegetables, and quick time around from harvest to delivery to end customers, and so on.
Lets us tell you how problems can be addressed using Grocery retailing software for retail
- LOT Management Tracking: Track your stock right from procurement to multiple sales channels in your business by LOT management system. ENON lot system helps in tracking an exact lot of each product and helps in showing the age of the product & helps in managing the stock in the FIFO method.
- 100% monitoring of stocks: Know the actual stock received from the supplier and compare it with the ordered quantity. RHBUS status dashboard will help the purchaser to see the status of the Purchase order on Goods Received partial or received incomplete.
- Bin level management of stocks: Tracking the stock till the storage unit level will give enormous control on the physical stock availability & managing the product visibility at the time of pick or transfer the stock to store, & also know your product’s shelf life and expiry days of the stocks in their respective locations, zones, shelves, and storage unit which will help in the reduction of wastage.
Grocery retailing software for retail can also help in improving brand in the following ways
- Omni sales channels management: ENON is a True omnichannel platform with options to manage multiple sales channels (including POS, E-com, B2B, third e-com party sales) in one platform for order management and tracking real-time stocks on hand.
- Third-party item code integration: The third-party item code integration feature in the RHBUS application will help in the reduction of human errors and reduce time consumption by importing sales orders in bulk.
- UOM conversions: Automatic unit of measure conversion helps you in keeping the accuracy of the inventory, irrespective of how the UOM is in the received goods.
Example: You can Purchase stocks in i.e., KGS, BOX, BUNDLE, etc, and these can sell in EACH, UNIT, PACK, etc and still the inventory will be accurate.
How ERP can optimize your business process
- Batchwise bulk sales invoice: ENON has a built-in feature that allows bulk conversion or batch-wise conversion of multiple sales orders to the warehouse pick and further to sales invoice. This helps in processing the E-commerce & B2B orders.
- Connecting weigh scale while shipping: ENON has a built-in weigh scale integration feature that allows you to capture the Weight of the products before shipping to the customer and generate an invoice and AWB for the same shipped quantity.
- ENON API: Allows integration with shipment partner, Prepaid cards & Payment gateways helps in building the business to the next level.
- Wastage tracking: With ENON segmentation, the User can track the wastage of stocks at the warehouse, Loss in transfer from the warehouse to store, and daily wastage at each store and take corrective actions to reduce it.
- Shelf life of the product: keeping track of the Product is very crucial for reducing wastage, and improving customer satisfaction, the ERP should be able to track the same.
- ENON Built-in Warehouse: Management can transfer from the warehouse to stores & another warehouse, at the same time tracking the actual stock availability in all the locations and tracking accountability of employees as every action in ENON is tracked by their user id and time stamp.
- POS for retail: Retail POS allows Fast check-out increasing the throughput of customers at the cash register. This reduces the chances of a customer seeing a long line and thus improving satisfaction.
How ERP can help you retain customers
- Loyalty plan: ENON has built-in loyalty management that allows customers to earn & burn the Loyalty points by just scanning the QR Code on their mobile, thus giving them incentives and satisfaction.
ENON is a saas-based application built for real-world problems and implemented for products of the soil stores, greengrocer, or natural food stores (F&V). Regardless of whether customers own a solitary store or a chain of stores, it will meet your requirements.
Having Centralized Inventory Management For Omnichannel Sales Will Always Give You A Competitive Advantage.
Using Retail software is a need in this fast-changing world.
Retail software plays a very important role in keeping track of all the activity, not just purchase and sales but the product aging which helps in reducing stock which is blocking the working capital.