A document sent to a customer with a list of products or services they have bought and their prices, any sales tax, the total amount, and the date before which the customer must pay
: Cost records are used to prepare the final account and sales invoice for the client.
- Go to Finance>>AR>>Sales Invoice
- Click ‘+’ to create a new document
- Select Customer Code from the search box in ‘code’ field.
- Select Order number from the drop down for which the Invoice should create.
- Lines in Sales Order will be reflected same in Sales Invoice.
- Click on (+) if you want to add any service item or deposit amount.
- Click on Post button