No of Position: 1
Work Location: Bangalore
- Work with customer’s on facilitating and implementing change management throughout the ERP implementation.
- Work with development team in translating customer business requirements to design documents
- Provide initial and in-depth issue resolution for customer.
- Assist customer with financial data migration and best practices support.
- Writing functional specifications for enhancements, integrations, and reports.
- Ability to establish priorities while on site as well as communicate effectively with other project team members, customers and project management as well as monitor the completion of project tasks.
- Testing, validation, and solution design of all accounting / financial processes as well as ensuring common controls throughout inventory and manufacturing.
Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Accounting ,Computer Science, or similar.
3+ years’ experience in ERP accounting / financial implementation with consulting background (preferably full cycle).
Strong communication skills, Team player, Project management skills, while being able to work independently.
Willingness to travel desirable
Job Category: Accounting Commerce Computer Science
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore